Thank you for your interest in joining us at the ETWG! We welcome writers of all genres and at all levels – unpublished or published.
***If you are renewing your membership, please make sure you are logged in before using our payment buttons. Logging in first will ensure your current membership is updated correctly.***
Here are some of the benefits you will receive as a member of ETWG
- An open invitation to attend all ETWG meetings where we offer education, support & encouragement, and leadership opportunities for all members
- An email subscription to our newsletter: The Next Chapter
- Opportunities to join with other members in a small critique group to help improve your writing and/or prepare for publication
- Discounts on our annual workshop fees
- Access to the members-only area of our website
- Opportunities for publication in our newsletter and online in our blog
- And much more!
Joining online is easy!
Select your desired membership type below, and click on the buy button. You will be sent to Paypal to complete your payment. If you don’t have a Paypal account, just scroll down and select the option to pay with a credit or debit card.
***Important*** Once you have paid for your membership, please check your email. You will be sent a link that you will need to click so you can complete your registration process. If you have questions or problems, please click here to let us know.
Regular Membership is $24/year This membership includes all benefits outlined above. Memberships last one full year from the date you join.
Student Membership is $18/year This membership is for full-time students of any age. It includes all benefits of our regular membership.
Family Membership is $36/year This membership covers 2 family members who wish to join together. For instance, a husband and wife or a parent and child. It includes all benefits of our regular membership for both family members.
***Please note: your membership will only be fully active after we receive both your application and your payment.*** To pay offline, click here to fill out our online application. Then you may send a check for your membership dues to the address at the bottom of this page or pay at our next meeting.