MINUTES FOR FEBRUARY 21, 2022
Lisa Holcomb opened the meeting at 6:39 p. m.
February Birthdays were acknowledged, adding Renee Goodwin and Chea Roberson to the list.
Author announcements: Lisa Holcomb stated she had short stories published in a recent anthology.
Mike Wigington was presented with a plaque for his service as president of the Guild from 2018 through 2021.
- Conference Committee: No plans confirmed to date. Wait to see how Covid affects population this year.
- Newsletter: No report, but Lydia asked for submissions.
- Public Relations: No report.
- Sharon Thayer is our speaker for March.
- On Feb. 28, the Nutz and Boltz meeting will feature Tom Umpstadtt, guest of Woody Edmiston. Come with questions about podcasting.
- Renee Goodwin and friend are doing visual podcasts. Check youtu.be/x4FHJLyNZZ8
The business meeting was adjourned at 6:55 p.m.
We entered into the Storytime phase of our meeting with original selections read by Aaron Plan, Hailey Turner, Lydia Holley, Woody Edmiston, Mike Wigington, Chea Roberson, and Ilenya Marrin.
Final adjournment: 7:36 p.m.